My name is Kim Covert, Owner & Lead Travel Designer at Silverleaf Travel. I believe in utilizing my impeccable skills and years of experience to assist my clients in any way possible.
I am your personal travel expert specializing in luxury ocean and river cruises, escorted group land vacations, villa rentals, rail vacations, and all-inclusive resort stays. I cater to busy, successful adults who value personalized attention. My pride lies in my exceptional customer service, ensuring every journey is a memorable one.
People ask "Do travel agents still exist?" The answer is "Absolutely!" Travel agents still play a vital role in the travel industry. While advancements in technology have made it easier for people to book their own trips online, there are still countless advantages to working with a travel agent.
So, yes, travel agents are very much alive and kicking!
The only trips I don't work on are: totally independent travel plans (where everything is booked separately so you are traveling on your own with your own itinerary), VRBO/Airbnb rentals and flights booked independently directly with the airlines. I do have access to home/villa rentals that have been vetted by trust worthy suppliers.
I take my minutes to make your memories. I'll save you countless hours of online searching, to find you the best value for your vacation dollar.
I'm a one-stop shop that can handle every aspect of your vacation. No call center here.
I can uncover the complexity of various pricing and promotions to find the best value for you. Depending on the vacation, my pricing is discounted from the supplier direct pricing and/or additional promotions can be added.
Anything you would receive by the travel supplier (cruise line, tour operator, etc.) when booking direct, you'll also receive with me...plus so much more.
Every detail of your vacation is perfectly planned just for you.
Just because you can do it on your own doesn't mean you should. My service is at no cost to you!
It's a win-win for you. I take a lot of pride in my customer service.
I have a system to make travel planning as easy as possible. I explain each step of the planning process below.
CONSULT ~ PLAN ~ TRAVEL
We will set up a call at your convenience for a FREE 30 minute consultation. The call is a requirement before any planning can begin. This is when I get to know you better, your needs, and your wants and, yes, your budget.
This is the time to think about what you envision for your dream vacation. Is a river cruise, an ocean cruise, a rail vacation, or an escorted group coach tour?
Are you ready to chat?
This is when I get to work for you. I will create a quote with 3 options.
Then we'll chat and tweak your chosen itinerary to get it just right for YOU.
Finally, I will make all the arrangements and applying your payment, saving you TIME and STRESS.
How does that sound?
Create Lasting Memories
It's time to travel on your dream vacation! Enjoy your time visiting a new destination, making memories that cannot be replaced. My goal is to give you the personalized service so you have a stress free vacation.
I will be with you every step of the way, from planning, to booking, making payments on your behalf, making sure you receive your travel documents, support if you should need anything while traveling, and until the time you come home.
Are you ready to plan your trip?
We are not a competitor with online travel sites. Many of our clients have found that the online experience has proven not to be the best way to book accommodations for a variety of reasons. We think those reasons are important to note.
* The online experience can be deceptive at times. What you see and what you ultimately get can be disappointing. Many of the less than credible sites can reel people in with deceiving pictures and listings of services not available when you get there or additional pricing not revealed at booking.
* The online experience is faceless, nameless, and certainly not as accountable as a travel advisor. From the beginning of the trip through to your return, we are always there for our customers.
* The online experience is driven by one thing: price. We feel strongly that while price is important to everyone, it is also important to consider the total value of the experience. Online pricing is rarely, if ever, a better price than what I can provide. Once you've become a client with us, it is hard to ever rely solely on the internet for travel arrangements.
* The online experience is a great planning tool and there is no denying that fact. However, once you work through the maze and confusion, and you spend your valuable time doing so, you will want an advisor that has either been there or has relationships on the ground at your destination to assist you confidently with your final decisions. We recommend never going-it-alone.
If you would like to add value of my services to your vacation, I would love to help!
* Certified Globus Family of Brands Land Tour Specialist (Globus and Cosmos)
* Certified CIE Tours International Specialist
* Certified Collette Tours Specialist
* Certified Backroads Specialist
* Certified AMResorts Brand Specialist (Zoetry, Secrets, Breathless, Dreams)
* Certified Club Med Specialist
* Certified Atlantis Resort Specialist
* Certified AmaWaterways River Cruise Specialist
* Certified Avalon Waterways River Cruise specialist
* Certified Celebrity Cruise Specialist
* Certified Norwegian Cruise Specialist
* Certified Oceania Cruise Specialist
* Certified Princess Cruise Specialist
* Certified Regent Seven Seas Cruise Specialist
* Certified Royal Caribbean Cruise Specialist
* Certified Seabourn Cruise Specialist
* Certified Silversea Cruise Specialist
* Certified Viking Ocean and River Cruise Specialist
* Certified Virgin Voyages Cruise Specialist
* Certified Windstar Cruise Specialist
* Cabo San Lucas Specialist
* Cancun/Playa Del Carmen Specialist
* Cayman Island Specialist
* Costa Rica Specialist
* Hawaii Specialist
* Islands of Tahiti Specialist
* Italy Specialist
* Saint Lucia Specialist
* United States Virgin Island (USVI) Specialist
*Career Quest Travel Agent Training Program
I'll let my clients tell you just how wonderful I am.
"Kim Covert is a pleasure to work with, and has assisted us many times in the past. She has helped us through emergency situations, and has been beyond helpful every trip we have been on." ~ Stephen B.
"Our agent, Kim, is fantastic and very responsive to all of our questions and concerns. We have dealt with many people and companies in the past and this relationship is the best we have ever had." ~ Scott M.
"My agent (Kim Covert) is terrific. This is the second time we are working with her for an overseas trip, and she is just such a joy to work with. We had avoided working with travel agents in the past. But, if we had known that Kim was out there and working on our behalf, we would have been lifelong users of Kim Covert." ~ John C.
"From my first contact, Kim Covert provided professional service. She was knowledgeable regarding the cruise we were interested in and her follow up was always the same day. My questions were always answered and the booking of our trip was completed within a very short time. Kim's well rounded background enabled her to provide information on pricing, tour information, extensions, weather, air connections and because she had been on this cruise, she could add personal comments. Booking this trip over a year in advance was a little intimidating, however Kim was able to assure us of advance booking. I look forward to our continued contact as the trip comes closer." ~ Sandra H.
Booking your travel through Silverleaf Travel's co-branded website links is your key to unlocking exclusive discounts and perks that you won't find anywhere else. We've partnered with the best travel suppliers in the industry to bring you the best deals. So why bother searching multiple sites and stressing yourself out when you can book everything you need in one convenient location?
Plus, by booking through Silverleaf Travel, you're getting the peace of mind that comes with working with a trustworthy and reliable travel agent...me!!! It's a win-win situation!
Airport/Hotel/Cruise Port/Train Transfers:
Welcome to our transfers platform, where you can search our global network of transfers from and to airports, cruise ports, train stations, and hotels/addresses.
Private, Shared or Customizable Tours/Shore Excursions:
Owner & Lead Travel Designer
Talk/Text: (480) 704-4022
Facebook: Silverleaf Travel
Instagram: Silverleaf Travel
Podcast: Passport Required
CST#2085569-40 / Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No ST36781
Monday - Friday
from 8:00am - 5:00pm Arizona time
Weekends by appointment only
Schedule time with me! Click HERE.